Sunday, September 16, 2012

school [a lot more posts about school are to come]

    School started on September 6th, and it actually isn't bad at all. I like all of my classes [besides French... but it's okay]. All of my teachers are so nice, and they seem like they are really good teachers. Last year [freshman year] was horrible, I had three of the worst/hardest teachers, I had just moved to a different state, and I kept getting caught up in petty, stupid drama. By the end of the year I was stressed out, I didn't care about my grades, I hated pretty much everyone, and I was on the verge of a mental breakdown. I assume that's why I was not looking forward to my sophomore year, I thought history would repeat itself. So far, I actually enjoy it [that's a first].

-S.

No comments:

Post a Comment